Here is a great opportunity for you to be a part of an adoption one last time!
Our friend, Tiffany (who helped design our blog), is in the middle of raising money to adopt a baby boy from Ethiopia. We had some summer sales and 20% of the proceeds have gone to their adoption~thanks for the sales! We want to end the summer with this specially made Safari Parlee Pocket in honor of their Ethiopian adoption!
We are asking that you bid the price you would be willing to pay for this Safari Organizer. The winning bid will be going toward this adoption. If you can not use this personally, I am sure you know someone who would love this. Maybe you can use it for your car, or the back door of your home for miscellaneous items and mail.
Don't you want to be a part of helping to bring home a baby from Ethiopia? We would be thrilled to see this go for double or triple of the original price. (Original price for a 12 pocket is $22.00)
However, we all know that the last bidder (highest price) wins!
Here is what you need to do to participate:
- Sign in to the link below (leaving a link back to your blog if you have one, If you do not have a personal website, or blog- please leave your name and first initial and state you are from)
- bid up by $1.00 from the previous bidder
- Silent Auction will end on Thursday, September 23rd at 10 p.m.
- If you want it~ you need to keep checking back and placing a higher bid each time.
- Spread the word and help bid this baby up for the Darling's baby from Ethiopia!
Sign up Here to place your bid!